PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What is your opinion on divorce?

Some couples marry too quickly without recognizing each other and this leads to the same rapid divorce. To be honest, I'm not married and I'm looking for a good woman who I can trust completely. But I'm not in a hurry yet. What do you think about divorce and do you have any experience with it?

Re: What is your opinion on divorce?

Hi! I agree with you in many ways. But still, a person is so arranged that sometimes love passes and you want new emotions and a new life. This applies in most cases to men. If you want to talk about divorce, then look at this resource https://www.flirtmoms.com/divorced-chat-rooms.html and I'm sure you can find a lot of useful information.

Sadan Ali

Trust is really important in any relationship. Without trust, relationships won't survive. Before marrying someone understands the person and after that take the decision.

Every family has a story. someone is happy for years to come. Someone understands that this is a mistake and is divorced. But life doesn't stop. There are those who after divorce finds happiness

I was married. My first wife and I got married right after college. It was spontaneous. We were young. But..... We've been married three years. Then there was the divorce. We're friends now.
    After the divorce, I was alone for a long time. The two of us I knew wanted to travel and relaxation.
    I wanted a serious relationship and that I would be understood and supported.
    On the dating website Kismia I found the girl of my dreams. This site has gathered users who like me are lonely and in search of a reliable partner. Now I'm happy with her.

I think that it's better then living in marrige you're not happy in

In life, you should rejoice every day. Living with an unloved person is hell.
    If there is no love and respect it is better to part.
    We divorced my wife after 17 years of married life. At some point, we realized we were strangers. We broke up. Now both she and I have a new relationship. I met a lovely senior on the dating site SofiaDate.
    I liked that SofiaDate moderators check every questionnaire. This is a guarantee of the safety of men who want a serious relationship.

Hi! A unique online dating platform that uses a scientific approach to match compatible singles based on their personality traits and relationship goals is Eharmony, and it is very popular. Unlike other dating sites that rely on swiping through photos, Eharmony takes a more in-depth approach to finding your ideal partner. There is information about how the platform works here https://eharmony.pissedconsumer.com/...r-service.html by studying which everyone will understand whether he wants to use it.

Thread Information