PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What is your opinion about dietary supplements?

What is your opinion about dietary supplements? How effective are they?

Re: What is your opinion about dietary supplements?

I have never bought such drugs, but I know that dietary supplements are those substances that people use, as a rule, to promote health.

I can tell you this, nutritional supplements such as vitamins and minerals from well-known and reliable companies are known to have beneficial effects on people in improving their immunity and good health. For example, I recently finished taking a dietary supplement for the Digestive System https://www.amazon.com/SEA-MOSS-IRIS.../dp/B085MNVTFF and I am completely satisfied with its effectiveness. I was able to improve my digestion and immunity

This is how I currently look. It's been around 7 years that I've been training. I have never seen a box of protein powder. I know I'm not the most muscular gym you would find in the gym, but I'm happy with the way I look. My body fat % is around 10 and it's been quite a long time it has stayed that way. But for it I use supplements https://anabolicmenu.ws/

Dietary supplements can be effective and beneficial for health. I order enhancement products at the Online pharmacy. They help me to take care of my health and boost my immunity. But still, it is better to consult with a doctor first.

Thread Information