PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

what is your favorite computer game?

what is your favorite computer game?

Re: what is your favorite computer game?

I have been playing PC / PS games for like past 15 years now , i have seen Lara croft’s breast going from triangular to this AAA graphics.

This list pretty much ain’t dependent on the graphics but it is on how i rank the games . So here i am mentioning my top 25 games of all time (PS4 and PC included)

Uncharted Series (Sony really put their all in this game - a must play for PS owners)
    2. Rise of the Tomb Raider

3. Assassins Creed Brotherhood

I'm a gamer and I don't see anything wrong with that. I like the fact that computer games are becoming more and more popular every day in the modern world. Most of all I like to play minecraft. I found a cool skyblock server recently and it brings me amazing emotions. I'm sure you should try it too and you won't regret it

Minecraft has been a game about building, exploration, and imagination ever since it was introduced in 2009. But to make the game even larger than life and more fun, there are hundreds of mods as a minedonalds mod 1.7.10 that can be used to customize your Minecraft experience. From vanilla-friendliness to magical maps, these mods represent the best of what's available for an all-new version of Minecraft.

asad azeem

This is a very good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere. Short but very accurate information… Thank you for sharing this one. A must read post! Server Minecraft

asad azeem

ED64 Plus has evolved a lot with time. Most of the new versions come with pre-loaded SD card installed in it. Hence, it ed64 plus is mostly plug and play. However, you can use the setup guide below if you face any problem or have an older version.

asad azeem

Creative Minecraft Servers are dedicated to letting the players roam around freely and build unique structures using Minecraft Servers the variety of different blocks available in Minecraft. Players can either go at it alone if they want or join their friends to better express their creative wisdom.

asad azeem

Adding Discord Emojis to your Discord Server is a simple and easy process. Select your favorite discord server emojis and hit the download button. Discord Emoji List

asad azeem

Your style is unique Gclub Auto in comparison to other people I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this site.

Thread Information