PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

what is marketing?

Marketing is a set of goals, objectives, functions, methods and strategies for the development of a product or service, their promotion, distribution to customers, as well as relationship management with customers, staff, suppliers, and others for the benefit of the company. The goal of marketing is to make sales efforts unnecessary, to know and understand the customer so well that the goods or services will exactly suit him and sell themselves.

Re: what is marketing?

Marketing is the process of planning and envisioning, pricing
    Last edited by katarin; 10-07-2022 at 01:33 AM.

Thanks for this interesting information!

I like this definition of the marketing that was great and many new informative you will know by reading this but in this I found seo expert in Karachi who have the best expertise in the market by taking that things you will know many new innovative.

What about some cool offline marketing techniques, think about using some promotional items like lapel pins, for example. I recommend you to try the service with USA Custom Lapel Pins and other items. They are real professionals in the field, you will like their services for sure! Good luck with it!

Thread Information