PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What do you think?

What do you think about men with a long hair? It it looks good, or no?

Re: What do you think?

I think that it is bad idea.. It looks not pretty, not neat, not manly. I think a man should wear a neat, trendy haircut. You can find many ideas of haircuts for men https://menshaircuts.com/best-haircuts-for-men/ . It looks a lot better than long hair. I am sure that long hair is only suitable for women.

Re: What do you think?

Long hair in men nowadays causes a lot of controversy. For example, someone thinks it is unmanly. However, history suggests otherwise. Scandinavian Vikings, heroes in Russia, samurai in Japan - all these brave and strong men wore long hair. In addition, they even did hairstyles such as tails, braids, and buns. So if you want to grow long strands, go for it! Another question is that such hairstyles are not for everyone. And of course, like the other options, they have pros and cons.

Thread Information