PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What books about photography?

What books about photography and photographers can you recommend for a newbie to read?

Re: What books about photography?

I recently started to get into photography and therefore have been looking for more information on the internet about how to take really cool photos. How to set up the camera correctly, what kind of lighting is better to choose, what lenses for the camera, and lenses I can use for natural effects in the photo. This is all very interesting to me, but most of the books I bought were poorly written or didn't contain enough information about what I was interested in. Now I buy only those books on photography, cameras, and various shooting techniques, which according to the Reddit user's opinion are the best. I find such books on this link https://redditbests.com/arts-photography-books/ . This really helps me to avoid wasting time and money on useless photography brochures.

Thread Information