PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Website for business

I have small restaurant. Am I need a website for it? What benefits it will bring?

Re: Website for business

Building a good business website is a one-time investment for you. It develops your business by increasing the number of customers, publicizing your brand and grossing goodwill in the market. You can easily create good website for your restaurant on Wordpress by using already made template. It is very simple..For example check this Chinese Restaurant WordPress template https://www.templatemonster.com/cate...dpress-themes/ it is 100% responsive. Quite good variant for you!

It seems to me that the Internet has now firmly entered our life and business. I think so you need a website

Quote Originally Posted by Frenzikk View Post
    I have small restaurant. Am I need a website for it? What benefits it will bring?
    it is very good business

I also want to open my business associated with Amazon. But not enough initial capital. I started to make money by trading fxmcapital.com and in six months I plan to open my business

oh my friends you wrote my favorite sites. so it is difficult to determine which one is the best. but I've recently arrived in China and almost all of them are not working here! I do not understand how people can live this way. Well that's what I found for myself. I downloaded KeepSolid VPN Unlimit. it easily avoids blocking sites. and you can not worry about your own security. In addition, the vpn offers the most favorable tariffs for their customers. try it https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/en/e...nal-vpn-server

Yeah... If you have your own website you can get more benefits by doing marketing and you can increase your customers and orders.

We are living in a digital century when people look for goods and services surfing the Internet. So of course having your own site means to have an audience and opportunity to sell. But dont forget about a reliable web hosting provider. I have one of my web sites hosted with https://zomro.net/ web host at their cloud hosting account. Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question

Thread Information