PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted
    Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

The Wailin' Jennys are Incredible!!!

I went to the rehersal for Gairson Keilers "Prairie Home Companion" radio show tonight. He had a group of musicians called "Wailin' Jennys" performing for the show. The only word that came to mind when they first started signing was WOW. These three Canadian women blew me away. They sang some of the most beautifull harmonies I have ever heard. If you're a music fan, check them out. There are some songs on their web site you can listen to and it's well worth it.
    I have listened to the song "One Voice" about a dozen times already tonight.

Just wanted to share this incredible sound with the rest of you.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Re: The Wailin' Jennys are Incredible!!!

Quite stunning. That one voice song is quite catchy. Always glad to see some Canadian artists making their way through.

Thread Information