PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Traveling tips during fall

What are the best option for a traveler during fall season?
    Which places are good to travel in this season?

Re: Traveling tips during fall

Actually, there are many places that you can visit in the fall, for me it's the best time for trips. For example, last year I was traveling across Germany in October and it was fantastic, especially I liked Bavaria. Also, check out this article, it may help https://travelsites.com/blog/travel-...t-in-the-fall/

Thanks for the tips!

Will be fun follow

If you plan to go on vacation in the fall and are tired of hot, exotic countries, then I advise you to visit those corners where you can feel this beautiful time of rock. First, decide on the country you want to visit. For my part, I want to advise you to consider such an option as Russia. Here, everything will be unusual for you and you can feel and enjoy the autumn in this country. Especially if you book a train trip https://www.russiantrain.com and can visit remote cities and the hinterland of Russia. When you have planned everything and the tickets are bought, take a trip and enjoy it

This year I decided to try out visiting this resort blueparadise-dr.com . Sex tourism is a thing which I've been reading about on different forums and blogs for quite a long time and now I think that I should just try it out.

I recommend that you visit Russia sometime. I'm sure you'll love it there. This is a very hospitable country in which foreigners are treated with friendliness. To solve problems with the registration of documents, you can apply for a russian citizenship. I recommend that you do everything in a little hurry. Bureaucracy, you know.

Thread Information