PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Thread: travel

travel

Advise where you can fly and relax after the quarantine.

eva

Re: travel

I visited Japan last year

I'm going to visit the 10 best cities in ukraine, click to read more about Rules To Enter Ukraine. I absolutely do not panic about quarantine, especially since prices will be much lower after quarantine. So why not take this chance, and I advise you.

Hi all, can you tell me what laws I should be aware of before I visit Japan? Thanks in advance!

Japan is an amazing country, and it is not only about the beauty of its nature, cities, and level of technology, it is also about the legal system in Japan, which has a lot of strange and sometimes absurd laws about which you can learn more in this article about laws in Japan.
    When I first came to this country and got used to life in it, it was quite difficult for me to assimilate to life in this country considering all these laws, but still I coped and I have never had any problems with these laws yet.

Thread Information