PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Thread: Trade smarter

Trade smarter

I'm trying to refine my strategies for trading cryptocurrencies to boost my portfolio's performance. I've been manually analyzing trends and making moves based on gut feeling, but it feels like I'm missing out on optimal trading times. Does anyone have insights on tools or methods that could help automate or improve decision-making without having to stare at charts all day?

Re: Trade smarter

What's up! I hear you on trying to streamline your trading process—it can be a real grind. One approach you might consider is setting up a trading bot. These bots can automate trades based on predefined criteria, which means they can operate 24/7, catching opportunities even when you're not actively watching the market. If you're looking to get started, the Sort Finance platform blog has an excellent step-by-step guide to creating a crypto bot https://sort.finance/blog/build-your...o-trading-bot/ that breaks down everything you need to know about automating your trades. This guide helped me transition from feeling overwhelmed to being more in control of my trades, and I think it could do the same for you!

Thread Information