PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Stylish men's haircuts

advise me cool men's haircuts. What are your favorites? Waiting for your posts.

Re: Stylish men's haircuts

Stylish men's hairstyles can be found in intrenet on various websites about fashion. To ask similar questions in such forums is not effective

I really like fashionable and stylish men's haircuts. I experimented for a long time and could not find a good male haircut for myself, but then my friend advised me to visit this site. I read a useful article about men's haircuts and chose a man bun https://menshaircuts.com/man-bun-hairstyles/ for myself. Every day I get compliments and look amazing)

Thank you for such useful posts! I did not expect that I would be given so many useful tips on this forum. I thank you for making this topic active!

now there are many different interesting men's hairstyles

Hi! Recently, exotic viking haircut have become very popular. Mainly due to the appearance of books and TV series about Scandinavia. Hairstyles like this are suitable for bold and free men who want to stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by rivzz View Post
    Hi! Recently, exotic viking haircut have become very popular. Mainly due to the appearance of books and TV series about Scandinavia. Hairstyles like this are suitable for bold and free men who want to stand out.
    Basically nice haircut and beautiful color will suit both men and women, but if you check hair color ideas https://therighthairstyles.com/category/hair-color/ you will see the most stunning variants. You must forget the good old habit of looking like every one Joe or Jane. It is the time of self-expression and elegance.

Haircuts and Hairstyles for Short Curly Hair. Speaking of basic haircuts for short hairstyles, contemporary ladies with wavy hair prefer short bobs and pixie haircuts.

Hair care is very important as we men cannot make up. That's why our hair should always look cool. I follow the latest fashion hairstyles from here. you can also have a look. https://shorthairtips.com/

Thread Information