PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Thread: Sport

Sport

What motivates you to play sports?

Re: Sport

The desire to stay healthy and beautiful, of course! What else motivates other people? I like to feel like an athlete, to understand that I am admired, that people are eager for my result. Especially motivating are comments on social networks about my body - I just want to say so - look how good I am. Sometimes I pamper myself with healthy sports supplements. Tried even testosterone injections https://steroidsp.com/t/injections-s.../sustanon-250/ for strength and endurance.

I like sport and that's all. By the way can you tell me where to get good mma workout gloves? What brand will be good to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmka View Post
    I like sport and that's all. By the way can you tell me where to get good mma workout gloves? What brand will be good to buy?
    Good evening. I think you should make a research in internet, there are many special online shops with sport accessories and equipment. What budget do you have? I can share this review for you - best mma gloves for heavy bag, maybe you will find good variants there. Good luck!

Thread Information