PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Thread: Sleep Issues

Sleep Issues

Many people experience problems sleeping including not getting enough sleep, not feeling rested and not sleeping well. This problem can lead to difficulties functioning during the daytime and have unpleasant effects on your work, social and family life. Sleep issues can go hand in hand with many different mental health conditions. Sleeping too much or not at all can also be side-effects of many psychiatric medications. In addition to affecting sleep itself, many medical and mental health conditions can be worsened by sleep-related problems. Relaxation techniques, medication, exercise can all be helpful remedies for sleep issues.

Re: Sleep Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Onfayno View Post
    Many people experience problems sleeping including not getting enough sleep, not feeling rested and not sleeping well. This problem can lead to difficulties functioning during the daytime and have unpleasant effects on your work, social and family life. Sleep issues can go hand in hand with many different mental health conditions. Sleeping too much or not at all can also be side-effects of many psychiatric medications. In addition to affecting sleep itself, many medical and mental health conditions can be worsened by sleep-related problems. Relaxation techniques, medication, exercise can all be helpful remedies for sleep issues.
    I faced sleeping problems last year. I am sure it was caused by stress so the first thing to do is to reduce stress. Also, sport helps me a lot. When I exercise during the day, I fall asleep easily. Sometimes I take sleeping pills but it happens rarely. By the way, you can find sleeping pills at Canadian Pharmacy but make sure to consult a doctor first.

Unfortunately, it is true. Many people have sleeping issues today and I don't know why. I didn't hear that our grandparents had them when they were young.

I know what insomnia is from my own experience. It was awful. I felt tired and sleepy during the day but couldn't sleep well at night. What worked for me was a proper daily routine, good nutrition, sports, and yoga. It also so happened that I worked on one project with the guys from https://letsgradeit.com/review/smartcustomwriting/ and wrote an article on the topic. Sleeping pills are not a valid long-term treatment for insomnia or other sleep disorders. They can have serious side effects on your health, but they also do not solve the problem. It is essential to be careful with these medications.

Thread Information