PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Scam site, do not use - Scam site, do not use

I always scroll down from the Ads list on any Google search, down to the actual site. This time, buying tickets from Wolf Trap, I clicked on the top ad while distracted. This was Tickets-center. Soon they were offering 3 tickets to the show plus 47 dollars fee each for 646.50. I had recently paid big time for Kennedy Center legit tickets, so didn't get alarmed till I pressed the fatal submit order key. Then I found Wolftrap box office sells the same for 200, 3x less, as others have found. They deny refund, citing terms and conditions, but set up their site on Google for people to make mistakes. Dont use them!

Re: Scam site, do not use - Scam site, do not use

Howdy! I want to draw your attention to the fact that the tickets center company helps you quickly and easily find tickets for various events. In addition, the company provides an opportunity in a convenient form to select and order a ticket at an affordable price. If you pay attention to tickets center reviews, you will notice that the company offers a large selection of tickets, as well as a convenient way to order and deliver.

Thread Information