PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Thread: Scam Company!

Scam Company!

Thought I ordered tickets from venue. When I called venue to ask if I could pick up tickets at the box office instead of downloading to my phone, I was told there were no tickets reserved in my name. I had to order 2 more tickets for an additional $237. Paypal did not refund money. I am now dealing with the credit card company but haven't received credit yet. What a fraudulent company!! Why doesn't Paypal automatically deny claims sent to them? I will file a complaint with the BBB.

Re: Scam Company!

Hello. I want to note that if you bought a ticket through My Ticket Tracker and the event in question is canceled, then the client will be refunded 100% of the ticket price. Also in the customer reviews of My Ticket Tracker who are here https://mytickettracker.pissedconsumer.com/review.html found out that if the event is rescheduled, the original tickets will still be valid. The buyer should contact the ticket seller as soon as possible to inquire about refunds and new dates for rescheduling the event.

Thread Information