PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Thread: Photo recovery

Photo recovery

Tell me how to be. Gone on the computer photos. How can I recover them?

Re: Photo recovery

There is a free app called PhotoRec, you can try out.

Photo recovery is not difficult now. I remember there's a program named Bitwar Data Recovery, which can recover photos from computers, Mac, Android phones, iPhones, internal and external devices, etc. You can have a try.

Uneraser software - can restore any deleted file from FAT or NTFS. SD card recovery software scans selected locations and detects ALL recoverable photos and provides image recovery from SD cards as from hard drives, SSDs or other storage devices. SD cards are very popular as media storage, so of course, you can recover pictures from an SD card as photos too! It restores most popular types of photos, such as RAW, CR2, CRW, TIFF, JPEG and other file types from SD cards. Cheer!
    Last edited by Weskee32; 09-30-2019 at 01:35 AM.

Hi! What PC are you using? If you're using a Mac computer or laptop, I suggest you take a peek at this tutorial (youtube.com/watch?v=nXIejIzb3DM). It always saves me the time looking for my lost photos or the ones that I've accidentally deleted. It can restore it quickly and easily.

Well, I tried a few. Some couldn't even scan the sd card. Most could see and retrieve files but they were all corrupted and couldn't be used. And the Unerase sd card recovery tool did the best rescued about 100 or so. I think what happened was I had used the card as a storage dump for finished photos and file transfers and then put it back in the camera. I shot about 150 more photos but the camera didn't like several of those files and I think it did some corrupting.

There are list of recovery tools available but they all have different features. when you select the tool then need to keep a few things in mind like a tool should be reliable and effective.
    The program should help to regain data from the hard drive as well as other devices like USB, Memory card, digital camera etc. Stillbon Photo Recovery Software help to get back any type of data like memorable pictures, videos, audio, and other documented files.

Thread Information