PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Online dating experiences

I’m thinking of this after a while of singledom, also needing cheering up as back to work tomorrow.

Re: Online dating experiences

Quote Originally Posted by Onfayno View Post
    I’m thinking of this after a while of singledom, also needing cheering up as back to work tomorrow.
    I've tried online dating several times, it may work out. To be honest, it's a good option to meet new girls. Just make sure to choose the best sites/apps. Personally, I am single now and use private delight (hookup service) only. If you want to have some fun, I highly recommend this service.

Good advice. Thanks for sharing your experience.

I found my soulmate on eHarmony. We have much in common, the same traditions, mentality, everything. If you are looking for a partner for a long-term romantic relationship, this is a great dating site. By the way, it is easy to address the eharmony customer service in case you have questions. I should say, they helped me to solve my issues in a few minutes.

I want to start dating an audiophile. I love music and everything related to it very much. Can anyone help me?

If you are interested in getting to know an audiophile, there are several topics you can discuss to get to know him or her better and build rapport because of your common interests. Here are a few suggestions:
    Music: Since audiophiles are passionate about sound quality, music is likely to be an interesting topic for them. Ask them about their favorite genres, artists and albums, and share your favorite pieces of music.
    Audio equipment: Audiophiles are often knowledgeable about audio equipment such as speakers, amplifiers, and headphones. Ask your companion about their favorite equipment and share your own experiences with audio equipment.
    I personally found my relationship thanks to silversingles free trial. This site shows current profiles of people who are looking for new dating or relationships.

Thread Information