PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Thread: Need advice

Need advice

Have you ever worked with graphic editors? I need to resize the flyer, because now it’s not the best size, because it takes up too much space when printing. If any of you have come across this before, then I will be glad to receive advice from you!

Re: Need advice

I also learned graphic design through various video tutorials and through special portals, where there was a lot of useful information. But I realized that I was not very good at it, and decided that it would just be my hobby. Sometimes I read articles about new tools in image editors or look for templates so as not to spend a lot of time on routine work, so if you are looking for a flyer that will have a real size and will be created in order to reduce printing costs, then psd flyer templates free is here https://www.elegantflyer.com/category/free-flyers/ you will find free flyer layouts and you will be able to choose from several options what really suits you. I think that's a good idea, don't you?

eva

Sounds Interesting

I was not very good at it, and decided that it would just be my hobby in nicelocal.com found excellent options. Sometimes I read articles about new tools in image editors or look for templates so as not to spend a lot of time on routine work

Thread Information