PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted
    learning member

Question N.D. A new Ara has arrived...?

Charlie Weiss. From unranked to No. 10 with only 2 games under his belt, the expectation in the air is palpable. I just got back from going out to breakfast(an excuse to ride my bike), the waitress and every patron including myself was wearing some kind of clothing that had N.D on it. I can't imagine the weight on his shoulders, yet he doesn't seem to notice. Or maybe he just doesn't mind.
    He could be the one,
    Mark.

learning member

Re: N.D. A new Ara has arrived...?

[QUOTE=mdmc]Charlie Weiss. From unranked to No. 10 with only 2 games under his belt, the expectation in the air is palpable. I just got back from going out to breakfast(an excuse to ride my bike), the waitress and every patron including myself was wearing some kind of clothing that had N.D on it. I can't imagine the weight on his shoulders, yet he doesn't seem to notice. Or maybe he just doesn't mind.
    He could be the one,
    Mark.[/QUO

pfffffttttt.

Nd?

I have no idea what you're talking about. Fill me in?
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

PJ,
    N.D. = Notre Dame....

Apparently there is ANOTHER ND fan on here I know two of the people on this years team (Kuntz and Werner), and next year three of em.

Charlie Wiess picked up a new kicker for next year - Ryan Burkhart from Northwood High School in Nappanee In. just 30 miles from South Bend. Kicked a 53 yard field goal this year, and most kickoffs don't get returned.

JS
    Last edited by JSPhoto; 09-19-2005 at 09:28 PM.

Actually the Old Ara was at Saturdays loss to Michigan State. Those were the days!

Ahhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by JSPhoto
    PJ,
    N.D. = Notre Dame....
    They have a good badminton team?

Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Re: Ahhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Photo-John

lol... sorry PJ.... Football.... Real football .... I mean ummmm,,,American style

JS

learning member

Re: Ahhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Photo-John

I don't know if it's good, but they have a Badminton CLUB.
    http://www.notredame.vic.edu.au/coll...nformation.htm (bottom of page.)

O.K. I was expecting an easy win last week, not a hard loss.
    I'm not a true N.D. fan, but I love it when they win because the whole community is a lot happier when they win. I have lived in South bend In most of my life and grew up thinking nothing speacial about N.D. football. It wasn't untill I lived in an apartment in Indy across the hall from two Mormon Missionaries that I understood why they are so hated by some people, whose second favorite team is whoever is playing N.D.!
    N.D. always get national T.V coverage! (and some finer points I have forgotten.)
    I'm a bit of a heckler when they lose, figuring they get what they deserve. I don't have N.D trash cans, pennants, wallpaper..etc like a true fan. I have a cap. And I could stand a beer mug.
    I wonder how the game will turn out this week. How will the players feel about playing Ty Willinghams new team? Many of the players were p.oed when he was abruptly fired last year. Will they play somewhat reserved out of respect for Ty? Or will they play with a vengence to prove a new loyalty to Charlie? Ought to be a good game!

Thanks JS for standing in for me.
    Mark.

Nice game Sat. as the Irish roll on and recover from the privious weeks loss. My "main" team also won in double ot beating Purdue... go Gophers! Hmmm, Gophers undefeated! I will probably be on the sidelines of the IU vs Minnesota game Nov 4th... should get some great shots too! I'll be takin pics of a former county player who is a runningback at IU. Saw him Friday night, had to rub it in that I am a Gopher fan He was ok til that one

JS

Thread Information