PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Musical question.

I am fond of vinyl records and I have a lot of collectible records from old times. Recently I decided to get records and listen. However, I was horrified by the sound. I think the records need cleaning. But how to do it so as not to damage?

Re: Musical question.

Hello. This is a really good question, and I remembered a friend of mine, a longtime vinyl lover, telling me about this extremely important procedure. I searched a bit and found an article on how to keep deep clean records view more. I think that you will find answers to your questions if you read this link.

Topic sound absolutely strange )

I like music, too. I prefer rock artists. But the sound is important here. Vinyl does not give a natural effect of sounding musical instruments. More modern HD technology is used for this

I like the music of different styles and directions. Sometimes I listen to music of the 70s, sometimes classical, sometimes modern styles. It depends on the mood. I hooked up my IPTV https://www.infomir.eu/eng/products/iptv-stb/mag420/ using the MAG420 console. It has a built Wi-Fi module. It allows you to listen online to any music. There's a head search. This makes it easier to find music.

Now rarely anyone listens to vinyl records. Modern technology has forgiven the process of listening to music

I like the music of contemporary authors recorded studio. I like it when a lot of musical instruments sound together and everyone is heard in tandem with the other. This is especially heard in jazz or rock artists. I listen to music a lot. I download music on the https://www.ratrating.com/tops/music...c-downloads/us catalog and then listen in the car. It's a special sound.

I download music too. I like to listen to music in the car. Especially if it's Lady Gaga or Metallica.

Now there are many new and young performers. But they are not so popular and do not often sound on the air

A proper recording agreement can determine the path to a musician's success. The ability to sell your music can be just as important as the ability to create music.

I used to download music, but it took so much time, and I got bored of the playlists very fast. So, I found another way to listen to music. I started usinf music streaming services https://streamingsites.com/music-streaming-services/. It is very convenient and I can always enjoy trending music and the old hits there.

I love music and especially and Enrique and Justin albums.

Thread Information