PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

let's talk about hormones in the human body

This topic is very important to me and I hope that you will do it actively.

Re: let's talk about hormones in the human body

I can share with you my experience in that area. for a long period of time, I could not restore the hormonal balance in my body. I felt bad and did not know how to solve this problem quickly and safely for my health. my friend advised me to start using the services of this clinic https://medzone.clinic/omnitrope/omn...in-our-clinic/ and I am grateful to him for this. thanks to their hormone therapy I feel young and full of energy

Re: let's talk about hormones in the human body

It is the imbalance of hormones in the female body that most often leads to a number of gynecological diseases and pathological conditions. In addition, with hormonal disruption, emotional and physical well-being changes.

Normally, both female and male hormones should function in a woman's body at the same time, which should be in a balanced state. But with an imbalance of sex hormones, violations begin to occur.

Thread Information