PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Initially I thought Metro PCS

Initially I thought Metro PCS was a really good company.

I had been with this company for several years however customer service has been steadily declining.
    Last several times I called customer service each time was out lied to.
    My latest problem was I was not able to disable the call forwarding feature customer service rep told me to dial
    ##61# wrong, I got invalid feature code and SIM card read error ended up having to go to the nearest store which is 60 mi away right there tried 10 different SIM cards still getting same air ended up removing the call forwarding feature so to force the feature to turn off.
    He then shrugged his shoulders
    And said he has no idea what the problem is and just started working with somebody else and ignored me
    Best thing I ever did
    Porting my number out to straight talk.
    Will never go back and am advising all my friends never go to this company.

Re: Initially I thought Metro PCS

Hello, metropcs is owned and leases coverage from T-Mobile. If you use metropcs, that means you get T-Mobile's fast 4G LTE service as well as unlimited data plans. If you like T-Mobile coverage but would like to get a cheaper mobile phone bill every month, then consider an MVNO. Cheers.

Thread Information