PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

If I could give zero stars

If I could give zero stars, that would be more than this company deserves. WORST customer service I have experienced in a very long time. Multiple appointments to replace the part I told them they needed to replace on the first phone call, (which was 52 minutes long). This company has no idea what they are doing. Avoid at all costs. I could have ordered the part and installed myself. The stove was under warranty, but honestly it wasn't worth it. Missed 2 days of work. Had appointments moved back every hour for another hour at least 6 times over all the visits. They could have saved the multiple calls by bringing the part that I told them to bring on the first visit. This company should close it's doors.

Re: If I could give zero stars

Hello! I want to draw your attention to the fact that the Swedish brand Electrolux is the parent company of Frigidaire, but many of its products, including refrigerators, are made in the USA. Frigidaire home appliances offer you all the options and styles you want in the kitchen. Read the detailed reviews here https://frigidaire.pissedconsumer.com/review.html and then you will understand that if you ever come across a Frigidaire, expect to find a lot of great features in it.

Thread Information