PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

I want to have a pet!

I want to have a pet! What do you think about this?

Re: I want to have a pet!

Animals in the house is a big responsibility

Before answering this difficult question, it is worth exploring the problem from all sides. First you must decide which animal you want to get. Learn as much as possible about the conditions of the future pet. Evaluate soberly whether you can provide a place at home, a feeding schedule, etc. Do not forget about finances. Be sure to calculate the financial costs: from the purchase of the animal itself to the cost of feed for each day. Do not forget about the services of a veterinarian and specialized literature.

In my opinion this is a very good idea. I heard that pets always improve the mood of their owners

I advise you to get a cat or dog. These are manís real friends

I advise you to get a dog. Vedbas are precisely these pets that have long been one of the most popular pets in the world. Itís true that you donít have to forget that in order for your dog to be healthy, you need to properly feed and walk it. She must be regularly looked after, taken to the veterinarian for an examination and vaccinated. The fact is that I have a dog and when she was sick (she had an unpleasant smell from her ears), we first did not understand what was the matter until we read the article how to stop infections so thanks to this information we were able to correctly determine the diagnosis and consulted a veterinarian.

Quote Originally Posted by melissares View Post
    Animals in the house is a big responsibility
    Yes, indeed. You should do some research before getting a pet of certain breed.

Quote Originally Posted by granny View Post
    I want to have a pet! What do you think about this?
    That's great, see my comment above. If you want to buy a pet from a certified breeder ask for the pet's passport where all the vaccination info is listed, that's very important. You can read about it here https://doggolab.com/.
    Same with works with an adopted pet. Shelter workers should assist you. Cheers.

Thread Information