PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Thread: I need advice

I need advice

What coffee recipes can you recommend? Every time I make coffee, it turns out tasteless and doesn't have such strong effect as coffee in a coffee shop. I really want to learn how to make tasty and strong coffee. I will be glad to any advice.
    Last edited by Trial; 05-23-2020 at 06:30 PM.

Re: I need advice

There are a lot of coffee recipes and I believe that every coffee lover has exactly his secret personal way of making coffee that he likes. I use different methods of brewing coffee. I love hiking and I know how to make delicious coffee in a cowboy's way (at the stake). If you are interested in learning more about this and during the lockdown will learn how to brew coffee correctly in order to get tasty and strong coffee, then I advise you to visit this site https://www.perfectbrew.com . It seems to me that this way you will get a new useful skill and you will be able to try several ways in order to find exactly your way of brewing coffee and your coffee recipe. I know that from the amount of sugar in coffee or spices you can change the taste and aroma of coffee.

Thread Information