PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted
    Poster Formerly Known as Michael Fanelli mwfanelli's Avatar

I Just Didn't Listen...

OK, I admit to being uninformed. All that Hillary bashing has been true after all. According to the prestigious Weekly World News, Hillary has chosen Bigfoot as her running mate. I am unclear as to whether Bigfoot is a US citizen or whether he/she is old enough to run. I am sure people will make a big stink over this, especially up close. Get a copy of WWN on your supermarket newsstand today.
    "Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." --Mark Twain

Viewfinder and Off-Topic Co-Mod walterick's Avatar

Re: I Just Didn't Listen...

Wow, what a horrible, horrible campaign decision. I am very familar with Senator Bigfoot (I - Alaska.) I protested his inaugeration based on allegations of eating small dogs and scaring little old ladies. And of course there's the now-infamous film footage shot in the 70's of Senator Bigfoot streaking naked through the forest. Just because it was college senator doesn't make it okay.

There were even allegations that he doesn't even exist! How can you elect a, er, man, to the White House who might not even exist! Hmph. Fellow voters, I implore you to write to senator Clinton and implore her to drop this Abomination from her campaign ticket.

We can do better, America.
    Walter Rick Long
    Nikon Samurai, Mamiya Master, Velvia Bandit

Check out the Welcome Thread

My photography on Myspace

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by walterick
    We can do better, America.

Now I know this is a joke!!
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Poster Formerly Known as Michael Fanelli mwfanelli's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mjs1973
    Now I know this is a joke!!
    Yeah, right. Like the Weekly World News would joke about this stuff. What will you say next, maybe that Madonna's baby is not an alien from Planet X? This paper is my only source of real news that the other outlets refuse to cover. Long live Fish Boy!
    "Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." --Mark Twain

don't tase me, bro! Asylum Steve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mwfanelli
    According to the prestigious Weekly World News, Hillary has chosen Bigfoot as her running mate...
    I can only imagine what Elvis' and Jim Morrison's reactions will be when they hear about this...
    "Riding along on a carousel...tryin' to catch up to you..."

-Steve
    Studio & Lighting - Photography As Art Forum Moderator

Running the Photo Asylum, Asylum Steve's blogged brain pipes...
    www.stevenpaulhlavac.com
    www.photoasylum.com

Thread Information