I have purchased a 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe from Holman Ford Dealership located in Turnersville, New Jersey sometimes in January of 2022. When I purchased the vehicle, it had 76,565 miles. I drove the vehicle for approximately 1000 miles when the power transmission went out and required repair/rebuilt(approximately $7600). This vehicle should not have these issues so soon. Remind you, I spent $43000 to make this purchase and I was very excited to enjoy your product. Unfortunately, this issue arose, and my life turned upside down. I was obligated to use public transportation and taxies to move around, get to work and get my three kids to school. I am sure you understand the frustration and the inconvenience I had to face. I have contacted Chevy and GM customer services to seek help with negative results. I am writing this letter with hope to seek your assistance.

I feel like I do not deserve to be treated in this manner and having to suffer financially, nor I wish this bad experience to happen to anyone else. I am not asking for hand out form GM , rather any assistance to make this situation a better experience. Chevrolet product have been around for decades and having to go through this made me a bit disappointed. I wanted to thank you in advance for taking the time to assess this matter. All the best
GM Officers have no time to speak to their customers , they rather keep making money and care less about customer satisfaction. SHAME AND SHAME