PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

I am looking for a responsible app developer.

I am looking for a responsible app developer. Can you help me with advice?

Re: I am looking for a responsible app developer.

If you want to find the best web developers who can provide you with effective solutions, then I recommend that you check out the article on Hiring the Best App Developers: Crucial Requirements , here you will find detailed information on your question and will be able to make the right choice.

I need a good developer too

I believe that a product in demand needs a good design. Best user experience: easy navigation, use of native components, careful choice of colors and fonts, bright icon. It is also important to use the latest technology. Therefore, for the development of a mobile application, I turned to the healthcare mobile app development company JetRuby. Healthcare has always been an area where it has been incredibly difficult to combine high-quality service delivery that meets all the necessary medical standards and the principles of economic efficiency. Using solutions from JetRuby, it will be possible to achieve such a combination.

If you are looking for a responsible app developer strongly recommend this guide - https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/how-t...e-right-person. It's the best article I've found to this issue at this moment

Thread Information