PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

How should a young person invest money?

Re: How should a young person invest money?

Warren Buffet started investing at the age of 11. He regrets that he didn't start early. Start investing today! Doesn’t matter if it is as low as Rs 500 per month. You have to develop a habit of saving and investing. Moreover, you can’t miss the opportunity to utilize the power of compounding.

Have you considered trading already? Investing in stock market depends on what are your capabilities and financial limits for trading. Before investing, it’s recommended to spend your time on studying & analyzing the investment tactics deeply. To ensure yourself, you can check out the broker I have been working for a couple of years already and tried this approach. Hope it can help

are your sure that this is a good idea

Probably to have an idea about where to invest money, you need to know how many of them at all. I know that now a huge percentage of people have loans and financial activity has always been a promising area for investment, so I would recommend everyone to read this article and access to new markets promises good dividends. This is to the question of where to invest the money.

Quote Originally Posted by crabby View Post
    Buy cryptocurrencies. Not everyone, but the most popular are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin. Use exxa site https://exxa.news to store them - this way your investment will be guaranteed to be saved. It will also grow by itself!

In my opinion, it is not very good idea to invest money without experience. Think seriously if you have a certain amount of money. It is important to invest money properly.

There are a lot of countries, giving visa for investors. I am currently using the consultation by one Israel firm. https://pz-law.co.il/en/blog-en/busi...r-us-citizens/ is giving visa for investors. There are a lot of programs, different investing tips and other opportunities.

In today's life and economy, the problematic choice is the right financial investment. Of course, there are a lot of entrepreneurs and ordinary people thinking about where to invest money to earn this year, but the situation in society makes one have to think about this issue.

I think investing in your own business is the best investment. That's cool, because you're going to get a lot of money if you do it right. Of course, this is risky. But if you are patient and diligent, you can do it. Personally, I opened my business a few years ago, and I can say that I am really pleased. But I didn't have the money, so I did use business line of credit https://www.lendgenius.com/business-...ine-of-credit/ . I got this money and put it into business. I made my first profit and quickly repaid the loan.

About what age you are speaking? In general, everyone decides how to deal with his or her budget. You can try to make your own business, you can find here all Dota 2 teams list and start betting for esport or maybe you can start to buy-sell products online. Everything depends on your desires. As for me, I do not invest money until I do not have a great idea and before I understand that this idea will bring me profit in any case. Tes, I like betting but I take only 5 percent of my monthly budget as I understand that once I can lose everything. But, while betting for Dota 2 and using such websites as YetSportsBet, I have got some great ideas that I am going to implement.

Esport is more reliable at this moment. I recommend to read about latest news about it and just to keep in mind about to make some sites like bookmakers or informal sites. There are many ways where you can invest anyway in this sphere

Thread Information