PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

How to protect your privacy?

It's became a common and very important question nowadays, don't you think so? Your thoughts? How can people protect their privacy in the internet or even outside?

Re: How to protect your privacy?

I can only add that free VPN services do not guarantee complete security and anonymity on the Internet. As I have heard, many free VPN services record your logs, sell your information, and even e can take away your accounts. Therefore, you should use a paid VPN, such as veepn https://veepn.com/. I have been using it for a long time and can guarantee the security of this VPN.

So many free VPN are available online which you can use. HOLA is one of them.

In case you are looking for a good VPN, I recommend to pay attention to such services as ExpressVPN, HolaVPN, CyberGhost, NordVPN, HMA VPN, Windscribe, Private Internet Access and Surfshark. They are known to be the best on the market. Yes, some of them are pretty expensive, but other are cheaper. Also there exist special deals. Personally I was lucky to get a Black Friday deal and bought Surfshark for two years only at $60. And I'm very pleased with this service. By the way, it is possible to find out more about them on VPN sites https://streamingsites.com/vpn-sites/

If you're really concerned about your privacy then you should definitely look for a secure way and most importantly, avoid adding your information in any public domain. That's all you can do to avoid such issues.

Thread Information