PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

how often do you get sick?

how often do you get sick?

Re: how often do you get sick?

I am more than a half century old and have just had my first flu shot this year, so I have more than a century of developing immunity to some species of cold and flu viruses the hard way, and I have noticed that I get sick less often with each passing year, especially since I don’t cross many people’s paths since I work from home in a rural location. I get a respiratory cold somewhere around one time per year, always following contact with someone who has symptoms, but I make such contact far more times than I get sick, so I assume my immune system is working to protect me from contracting viral infections that I have already had before. The symptoms tend to be mild, and I treat myself with homegrown herbal tonics and healthy food and lots of sleep, and I’m usually on the mend again within a day or two. That doesn’t mean that a more virulent disease would have difficulties laying me out if I came into contact with it, but living healthy is the best defense, and what doesn’t kill you tends to make you stronger, unless you don’t completely recover, in which case a secondary infection could take you down.

my health is very important to me. I am 67 years old and I understand that taking care of my health will help me live a long and happy life. if I feel bad this site https://medicalbrandnames.com/ helps me find a good medicine to improve my well-being. thanks to this, I learned a lot of useful information about my health and about the dangerous symptoms that portend various diseases

About a year ago I noticed that I got sick very often. I decided to change the situation. So, I started doing sports, drinking more water, and taking supplements and vitamins from the Canada Drugs site. I should say, all this has helped me to boost my immunity. I didn't catch the flu this winter as I did in the previous years.

Thread Information