PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Hearing aid advice

I have mild to moderate hearing loss in the mid to high I have been fine without hearing aids until now. I need this device now, and I'm on a budget. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Re: Hearing aid advice

Usually, the choice is individual. Some hearing aids won't work for one person but will be great for the other. My advice is to find a good audiologist to look for the device together. And it is ok to say what sum of money you are ready to spend. I personally like visiting a hearing aids staten island clinic. The doctors are professional and very polite there.

It may be worth looking at any medications on the internet. Perhaps it is now being treated.

Hmm, I think you'd better ask a professional about that. I know one treatment that can help you. And uk meds shows "in stock". Well, if you want, you can ask them for a free consultation. If that medicine can be helpful to you, they will give you a recipe. So, you'll be able to order it for a good price.

Thread Information