PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

First purchase...

I purchased my first order wth LovelyWholesale and I love my shirt nice stretchy breathable material... I ordered slides as well, they're cute , but wasn't package well leaving creases in the slides which I had a problem with... When I ask for a refund on the shoes they gave me my refund and told me to keep the shoes which is definitely good for me... I definitely will be buying more products from LovelyWholesale... I was scared to order at first but I took a chance and there definitely legit and shipping was great...

Re: First purchase...

Hello. You probably know that LovelyWholesale is a Chinese clothing and fashion accessories retailer. The electronic catalog of the store includes more than 6000 styles. They include dresses, tops, jeans, skirts, swimwear, coats, jackets, jewelry, and more. You can learn more about them from lovelywholesale reviews, in which buyers share their impressions of purchased high-quality and inexpensive goods.

Thread Information