PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Exploring the Wonders of Melaka, Malaysia: A Forum Discussion

Hi all! I recently returned from a trip to Melaka, Malaysia and absolutely fell in love with the place! Tell us who else was there and what impressed you most?

Re: Exploring the Wonders of Melaka, Malaysia: A Forum Discussion

Hi all! I am delighted with the local architecture. What unique buildings or areas in Melaka have you most admired? Has anyone visited local craft workshops? I found a wonderful place where they create traditional products. Share your experience or tell us about other interesting craft spots!

Re: Exploring the Wonders of Melaka, Malaysia: A Forum Discussion

Melaka is an incredible place! I was amazed by the rich history of Melaka Malaysia Best Destination. The historical monuments in Melaka are simply amazing. I also visited the Fort de Santisima Trinidad and was amazed by its architecture. I'm especially excited about the Portuguese Church of St. Paul and the ruins of the Old Town. I was very impressed by the Baba Nong Museum (Peranakan) - there are so many amazing artifacts and stories there! Has anyone else visited this museum?

Thread Information