PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Do you take vitamins? Why or why not?

Do you take vitamin supplements? Which ones?

Re: Do you take vitamins? Why or why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerngino View Post
    Do you take vitamin supplements? Which ones?
    Recently I had a blood test and figured out that I have a vitamin B12 deficiency. That's why I take vitamin B12 now. But if you don't have any deficiencies, you shouldn't take any vitamins at all. Self-treatment may be harmful to one’s health. By the way, if you need to buy any medicines online, I recommend Canada Drugs Direct.

https://prepgeneric.com/catalog/ritomune/ discovered that the patient no longer had any HIV virus left in his body after they had continued his antiretroviral drugs and resumed testing his viral load number they found no virus at all. After more extensive testing and time they still found no HIV.

I take a vitamin complex usually.

Yes, I take vitamins for two reasons. The first reason is for my body to recover faster after physical exertion. The second reason why I take vitamins is to strengthen my immune system. I strongly advise you to pay attention to the lozenges to support the immune system that I order on the site https://immunedefence.info/lozenges These are soothing lozenges that dissolve quickly on the tongue, wash the back of the throat with zinc ions, and in turn help reduce the duration and severity of cold symptoms.

Thread Information