PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Thread: Do you like it?

Do you like it?

Do you like computer games? My wife think that it is only for children..

Re: Do you like it?

This is an old-fashioned vision for me. Modern games aren't even all kid-friendly I think. There are age-restricted games and even tournaments of games with cash prizes. I am adult person and my favorite computer game is Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege. I want to buy ready account from rndplace.com. I think this site can be useful for all gamers

Curious to know what specific aspects of playing Valorant challenge you the most? Maybe it's the opponents' strategies, the peculiarities of certain cards, or the difficulties in choosing agents? I would be glad to hear about your experiences and recommend suitable solutions to overcome difficulties.

Greetings! I understand that Valorant can be a challenge, especially when faced with different scenarios in the game. However, it is important to remember that overcoming difficulties takes time and experience, be sure to check out undetected r6 hacks and cheats, or tell me in more detail about what you are facing and I will try to offer tips or strategies for playing Valorant more successfully.

Thread Information