PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Do you have a fireplace at home?

Do you have a fireplace at home? How often do you clean your chimney?

Re: Do you have a fireplace at home?

Hi there. Depends on weather. Pretty much every day, perhaps in mid-summer it doesn't get much use. Talking about chimney, I usually use special services because it is difficult task for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Memecoo View Post
    Hi there. Depends on weather. Pretty much every day, perhaps in mid-summer it doesn't get much use. Talking about chimney, I usually use special services because it is difficult task for me.
    Good day. Yeah, totally agree with you. In winter I use my fireplace every day, very comfortable thing! Talking about cleaning I also prefer to delegate such task to professionals. Fire security is very important! But still you should have all necessary tools like fire screen, pit grate, best fireplace poker and so on.

Hey. I recently decided to buy necessary equipment and build fireplace in the yard. I like to cook meet and other food, so it will be great! A lot of useful tools I found and ordered via internet. For example this site https://mygardenzone.com/best-fire-pit-spark-screen/ helped a lot, there are many cool articles about garden and gardening.

Thread Information