PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Do you have any ideas?

My doctor prescribed me nootropics to increase my alertness and make me more alert. But I don't want to take any medicine. I don't trust these pills and prefer more natural, herbal remedies. I know many sedative plants, but I don't know anything that could help me replace nootropics. Do you have any ideas?

Re: Do you have any ideas?

I also find nootropics to be questionable medications. I think this is either a placebo or a pill with a lot of chemicals and I'm not sure that in the future you will not have any side effects from taking these recently created pills. If you are looking for a natural herbal remedy that has a beneficial effect on mood, vitality and concentration, then I can advise you to visit this online store https://oasiskratom.com/ where you can buy high-quality kratom powder. With this tea, you can feel better, get rid of apathy and become more productive. On the website of the online store that I have shared with you, you will find a detailed description of all the characteristics of this plant and different ways of using it.

Today, kratom is widely recognized as an opiate analogue that is much less addictive.

I agree that kratom is much safer to take. I found kratom a few years ago. Kratom Exchange provides kratom for sale. Kratom is extremely beneficial for the immune system, as its leaves contain many alkaloids known as immunostimulants.

Thread Information