PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Bullying on the Internet

Hi, everybody. I ran into this problem. My daughter likes to communicate with different people on the Internet, but recently a jerk really offended her. She still can't get over it. I was really pissed off and I would like to find this idiot. I don't want to go to the police, because I don't think they'll do it, and I'd like to talk to him alone. How can I find him?

Re: Bullying on the Internet

I'd recommend you to work with daughter. She will face hundreds bad guys and thousands cad words will be said to her. The sooner she understand that it's just a random words from a random guy, the sooner she will be confident in herself. Don't pay attention to such jerks.

Well, you can turn to private investigators this link. I think these guys will find it quickly, if you still have any leads. I hired them to watch my wife and it turned out that she was cheating on me.

Well these are common things happen over internet. People using internet should aware of such things and block any person immediately who tries to harass online. That's the best you can do, If you keep engaging with them then you would have to bear negative things. So better block immediately and move on.

Thread Information