PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Thread: the best choice

the best choice

i think, the best choice to invest your money is buying a flat, than lease it and get money every month) I have bought one flat and before leasing it i want to renovate it. I am searching for modern shops with windows and doors)

Re: the best choice

I can't help agreeing with you. I have 6 flats and such kind of "business" gives me a lot of money. At first, I made a repair by myself, but I started to earn more money and I started to hire professionals.
    I have worked with different companies, very popular, and not. And most of all I liked the result after working with NorthTech company. They offer different types of modern, fashionable windows and doors.
    You should ask them if you want to get the best doors and windows replacement clicl this link for more

Re: the best choice

hello) you are right) My parents have 2 flat. and we lease them to my classmates

Thread Information