PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Which is the best, Bitcoin mining or Bitcoin trading?

eva

Re: Which is the best, Bitcoin mining or Bitcoin trading?

Chances are you hear the phrase “bitcoin mining” and your mind begins to wander to the Western fantasy of pickaxes, dirt and striking it rich. As it turns out, that analogy isn’t too far off.
    Far less glamorous but equally uncertain, bitcoin mining is performed by high-powered computers that solve complex computational math problems (that is, so complex that they cannot be solved by hand, and indeed complicated enough to tax even incredibly powerful computers). The luck and work required by a computer to solve one of these problems is the digital equivalent of a miner striking gold in the ground — while digging in a sandbox. At the time of writing, the chance of a computer solving one of these problems is about 1 in 6 trillion.
    In simple terms, bitcoin trading is the buying and selling of bitcoin. Bitcoin trading adds a new dimension to currency trading with its dynamic force and the volatility it experiences as it settles into the global market. The volatility (ups and downs) surrounding bitcoin trading creates the possibility to benefit from high yields.
    The aim of bitcoin trading is to capitalize on the opportunity to buy bitcoin when it’s price is low and sell bitcoin when it’s price is high. To really break it down, buying bitcoin at a low price means that you pay a low amount of fiat currency for a high amount of bitcoin. Selling bitcoin at a high price means that you receive a high amount of fiat currency for a low amount of bitcoin.
    One other thing, that you have to keep in mind is not just buying and selling your bitcoin when it rises.You have to be able to invest to grow or get more coins to sell when need be.
    Despite their differences, it's possible to be both a trader and an investor. Trading and investment have different aims and consequently, they follow unique strategies that set them apart. The primary difference between trading and investing relates to the time frame over which assets are held.
    Investing ones bitcoins on some platform in which you get a very good profit or interest in your invested coins.
    This platform doubles ones invested coins in few hours or days.
    Investment implies a long-term commitment to assets, whereas trading generally implies short to medium-term involvement. Investors seek to gradually build profit through buying and holding assets for a long period of time, which is called hodling in the crypto world.

Bitcoin mining, in my opinion, is better. I have been mining Stellar for a long time https://stellar-wallet.org/arts/stel...lockchain.html . I have a small company where we are engaged in mining. I do not trade bitcoin, we have a partner company for this. I can say that bitcoin mining always brings a stable and good income, unlike trading, which brings a higher income, but not consistently. I have been working with bitcoin for a long time and use the wallet for my security. It is quite easy to use and very secure. In the few years that we have been using it, we have never had any problems with this wallet.

As for me, the best is here https://rollercoin.com/free-bitcoin. It's so a cool way to get Bitcoin for free. You just play the game, take all levels and earn crypto.

It seems to me that it is too late to engage in crypto trading and investing in cryptocurrency. To be honest, I don't think I can do anything right now.

I heard that mining is a very profitable activity, but I don't have the technical ability to do this, so crypto trading is my choice. By the way, I trade with Bitcode Prime and it's a great AI trading tool. It is enough to make a deposit of $250, which will become my personal account, and I was immediately able to trade using this money.

If you’re only now beginning your story with crypto, I would suggest going with mobile and accessing from there, like Coinspaid Wallet, and using the tool Crypto payment. So I hope this info will help you solve a problem for you. I wish you the best and good luck.

When it all started I was 17, needed to wait other 6 months to open a real account, with real money, but I was studying a lot, practicing with my demo account, so I didn’t want to wait. Long story short, I used my mother’s name to open my first real account!

I started my adventure with €500 that I saved with a part time job. I felt so powerful, I was a “trader”, I was making money from home! This lasted a couple of months, I blew up my account. I was devastated.

I will never forget how I felt and probably this was the event of my life that made me focus so much on studying the ***** market and try to become the best trader of all time.

The lesson to learn here is: never assume that you are a great trader after reading a few pages of a blog and getting a couple of good weeks with a demo account.

It depends on your budget. If you can invest a lot of money it is more suitable for you to choose mining.

Hello. It depends on what your budget is and how much time you are willing to devote to this case. If you want a quick result and you have a lot of money, you should turn your desire to mining, but if you want to be able to scale your earnings indefinitely and fully understand cryptocurrencies, then you should try crypto trading and this can help you.
    Here you will learn about the excellent Meta Trader 5 trading terminal with which it is much easier to trade cryptocurrencies. I hope I helped you.

Thread Information