Nature and Wildlife Photography Forum

Discuss all types of nature and wildlife photography, photo techniques, equipment, and share your nature and wildlife photos.
Featured Photo
Photo by BMOORE

by BMOORE
Featured Photo Archive >>

Thread: My photos

My photos

Hello Everyone, I am Barbie and I am new on this forum. I am self taught amature photographer. I only do my photography on my spare time and I have been doing so for 2 years now. I would like some feed back. Thank you all for looking.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Re: My photos

I like 6 and the last one! so nice!

Quote Originally Posted by JednaChwila View Post
    I like 6 and the last one! so nice!
    Thank you. I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonorland88 View Post
    Nice pics but why don't you set a particular fonts for you name ?? no offense but it's not pro
    None taken. Im using just one font now, the one on the first three and the last picture. I sometimes edit from work and I forget which font I originally use and if I want to put up my work, I don't like it to go on the web without my name on it. Also some of the other pictures are a bit older. Im an amature and dont really consider my self a professional yet but I hope to work my way up to being one someday and continue to learn from others. Thanks for your comment, I will keep that in mind.

Barbie-
    Welcome to PhotographyREVIEW.com! That post was by a spammer. The post has been deleted and the account has been banned. Watermark fonts could be considered important, but they really aren't relevant on the Nature & Wildlife forum.

I think you've posted a nice bunch of photos in your intro, here. You've obviously got an eye for color and composition and I think these photos are all quite nice. To my eye, you're a little heavy on the processing. I like nature photos to look just a little more natural than some of these look. I also think you could make more dynamic compositions. Not that these are bad. Like I said, I think you have a natural eye for composition. But most of these are sort of two-dimensional. As a general rule I like to have three compositional elements in my photos. I think that makes them a lot more interesting and interactive.

I hope that little bit of feedback helps. I hope you'll post more and ask some more specific questions. We've got some very good photographers on the forums here and I think you'll find they've got a lot to offer. And I'm sure you've got suggestions for us, too. I firmly believe we can all learn from each other - regardless of how much experience we have. Everyone's experience and opinion counts
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Quote Originally Posted by Photo-John View Post
    Barbie-
    Welcome to PhotographyREVIEW.com! That post was by a spammer. The post has been deleted and the account has been banned. Watermark fonts could be considered important, but they really aren't relevant on the Nature & Wildlife forum.

I think you've posted a nice bunch of photos in your intro, here. You've obviously got an eye for color and composition and I think these photos are all quite nice. To my eye, you're a little heavy on the processing. I like nature photos to look just a little more natural than some of these look. I also think you could make more dynamic compositions. Not that these are bad. Like I said, I think you have a natural eye for composition. But most of these are sort of two-dimensional. As a general rule I like to have three compositional elements in my photos. I think that makes them a lot more interesting and interactive.

I hope that little bit of feedback helps. I hope you'll post more and ask some more specific questions. We've got some very good photographers on the forums here and I think you'll find they've got a lot to offer. And I'm sure you've got suggestions for us, too. I firmly believe we can all learn from each other - regardless of how much experience we have. Everyone's experience and opinion counts
    I am definitely here to learn more and I totally get what your saying. I will definitely take your advise and use it this weekend. Thanks.

Hi, Barbie!
    I like the 7th and the Moon photos.
    I think, you have great potential in photography so make the most of it!
    Best regards!

Thread Information