Nature and Wildlife Photography Forum

Discuss all types of nature and wildlife photography, photo techniques, equipment, and share your nature and wildlife photos.
Featured Photo
Photo by BMOORE

by BMOORE
Featured Photo Archive >>
    Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Fox den revisited

I visited the fox family again yesterday after work. The light was pretty good once again. All pics are full frame except the last one whitch is 2 images stitched together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fox den revisited-crw_4549.jpg   Fox den revisited-crw_4554.jpg   Fox den revisited-crw_4574.jpg   Fox den revisited-crw_4587a.jpg  
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Re: Fox den revisited

Superb! i could look at these all day, i dont think i could leave this site if it where near me.
    Keep em coming! please.
    "Live Life to the full, theres no rehersals"
    www.bevbarkerphotos.com
    www.k9imageworld.com

awesome shots again Michael. I wish I had you patience. 4 hour wait for the Badgers. At least these guys didn't make you wait all that long.
    Shooting with an Olympus Evolt E-510 and loving it

Equipment list:
    Olympus Evolt E-3, E-620, E-500
    Olympus Zuiko 40 - 150 F4.0 - 5.6
    Olympus Zuiko 14 - 45 F 2.8 - 3.6
    Sigma 50 - 500 F 4.0 - 6.3
    Sigma 70 - 200 F2.8
    Olympus FL-38 Flash x2
    Vivitar 285 HV
    Better Beamer Flash Extender

http://www.jdtimages.ca/

A Photographer that is fluent in Sarcasm.

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Thanks Bev and Jaedon. Here are are few from yesterday. I lost my light on the last two, so I had to bump the ISO to 400 (I hate going that high because of the noise) and use my flash.

Jaedon, I waited for the badgers for a couple hours yesterday afternoon, but I didn't see anything. The badgers are only going to get harder to shoot. The grass is getting taller between their den and the road. So unless I get right on top of their den, I don't have much of a shot, but I'm not giving up!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fox den revisited-crw_4702.jpg   Fox den revisited-crw_4755.jpg   Fox den revisited-crw_4759.jpg  
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Thread Information