Nature and Wildlife Photography Forum

Discuss all types of nature and wildlife photography, photo techniques, equipment, and share your nature and wildlife photos.
Featured Photo
Photo by BMOORE

by BMOORE
Featured Photo Archive >>

Error 0x80240008 and How To Fix It

Signs of WU_E_ITEMNOTFOUND:

When your computer freezes or locks up at random.
    When your computer crashes when you are running Windows Operating System.
    If Error 0x80240008 pops up and causes a program to shutdown or your computer to crash.
    Your computer is running slow, taking a long time to boot up, and you suspect WU_E_ITEMNOTFOUND by Windows Operating System is the cause.

What Causes Windows Update Errors Like WU_E_ITEMNOTFOUND?
    There are many reasons for an update to fail to result in Windows Update Errors like WU_E_ITEMNOTFOUND. These include compatibility issues, drive space issues, bugs, viruses, outdated drivers, poor or incomplete installation of Windows Operating System.

Sometimes, the configurations can also oppose the installation of an update or there might be an antivirus program blocking the update. The error code can help you find out the reason behind the error.

Re: Error 0x80240008 and How To Fix It

Al Maktoum International Airport is spread over an area of more than 5,438 hectares, it is the second airport close nissan dealership on hillside ave Dubai and, once completed, it will be the largest in the world, serving 160 million travelers a year.

Re: Error 0x80240008 and How To Fix It

I had a similar problem 0x80240fff https://www.diskinternals.com/partit...0240fff-error/ on my Windows 10 computer not too long ago. So far, I haven't found an answer on the forum, but I'm reading the tutorial and will try to fix it.

Thread Information