Help here

I was wondering what is right for me. Virtual hosting or dedicated hosting? I visited this site:
    link Can anyone give me some suggestion which one is the best? Dedicated or Virtual Hosting? Does anybody here know of a similar article that I can refer to? Hoping for your feedbacks. Thanks a lot.

Re: Help here

Virtual hosting means you share the server with many others and depending on how many are placed on the server can mean good and bad experiences, usually depends on how much you want to spend and how much traffic and web space you need.

Dedicated hosting can mean having your own dedicated server looked after by you or the place that is renting the server to you. If you are having a lot of traffic and need to ensure no load interference from other users websites then that is the way to go, but it also means it will cost you a lot more as well, but if it is creating lots of revenue for you then that is probably beneficial to you. It also means that you have less risk of server down time and finding out the space is all used up as it is allocated to you and you alone.

It all comes down to how much you are prepared to spend each month.

Thread Information