steak + taco = steaktaco.com

hi all,
    I just joined. I recently overhauled my stagnant website and am looking for feedback on the work I've put forth so far. any words of wisdom? be it technical/organization/content?
    thanks,
    -c

http://www.steaktaco.com
    teehee

http://www.steaktaco.com <- - - poohoopsies

Re: steak + taco = steaktaco.com

Don't have links to somewhere where they don't have anything in them, except place holders, like the Professional Portfolio.

Can't read some of the words they are in grey, look at bottom of the screen.

I would layout maybe more photos across and words underneath or wrapped a bit more than they are, makes it easier to read.

I always advise that for a home page try and keep it all to one screen if you can so people don't have to scroll too much.

Have return link at top of page as well as bottom, just a bit more user friendly.

Just some initial thoughts for the moment.

The intial feeling I had looking at the post you made was is this an add for a Steak and Taco restraunt, sort of reads like an eating house. Why the name.

Re: steak + taco = steaktaco.com

Ha! Been checking your site for a while now, and now I find this thread...

Trevor gave me the link. Very nice, I especially like how obvious it is looking at your images that you approach them from the graphical design perspective. Really cool stuff.

As for the site, it presents your work in a very clean and unobtrusive way, while at the same time creating a unique image and atmosphere. I guess the best way for me to describe it is to say I find it "balanced."
    -Seb

My website

(Please don't edit and repost my images without my permission. Thank you)

How to tell the most experienced shooter in a group? They have the least amount of toys on them.

Thread Information