Simple Web Design???

Well, this is my first post on the forum. I have read many posts and enjoyed this site so once I decided to design my own web site, I knew to ask for help here.

I need a very simple program, which will allow me to upload many JPEG files for viewing. I've played around with GOLIVE but to be honest, I don't seem to have the patience to learn the program with no instruction manual.

Can anyone recommend a company or program that sells a "simple" to follow web design yet is complex enough to host many pages of pictures?

Thanks-

Re: Simple Web Design???

Buy a template from allwebco.com. Easy to manage customisable templates for web newbies. Rapid to install and use. You'll need a host though.
    DEviaNT Photographer

'Tough' meant it was an uncompromising image, something that came from your gut, out of instinct, raw, of the moment, something that couldn’t be described in any other way. So it was tough. Tough to like, tough to see, tough to make, tough to understand. The tougher they were the more beautiful they became.
    ~ Joel Meyerowitz

Talking Re: Simple Web Design???

How much do you know about writing HTML code? and/or CSS?

another good website for templates is - Simple-Templates.com or, just google "Free CSS Templates" - there are some really nice layouts available for free.

However, I personally believe in learning how to write code in HTML & CSS. Because I learned a few years back that programs such as Dreamweaver & FrontPage could only do so much. I found myself using Dreamweaver to build the basic page and then I would go in and tweak the code.

I have now moved on and I now write all of the code. Good Learning experience.
    :mad2: Harley Jane is on my brain...

Thread Information