Thread: New web site

New web site

I am fairly new to the business and am trying to get comments and exposure for my web site. I am interesed in any feed back that I could get from people that have been doing this for a while and if you like the website, please pass it on to your friends.

www.jhphotoart.com

Thanks,
    JHPHOTOART

Re: New web site

Looks pretty good to me! I do webdesign & Coding but have only just started a bit of flash! Though Im guessing that you used a template! Buy I like the dark colours of it! Looks great!

Re: New web site

The good news is it's fast enough and the color and design are nice for the most part.
    The bad news is:
    W3C Standards are not met by the site. it needs correcting.
    Blocking active content breaks all the menus in the gallery pages.
    The way the site layout changes between galleries and the rest of the site is visually jarring.
    It is not search engine freindly. It has metatags, title and alts but thats about it. It could do with more written content, some H1, H2, H3 tags to help it get spidered better. Also a site map in google sitemap xml format that's available to be crawled. Useful information is here at google webmaster tools.
    DEviaNT Photographer

'Tough' meant it was an uncompromising image, something that came from your gut, out of instinct, raw, of the moment, something that couldn’t be described in any other way. So it was tough. Tough to like, tough to see, tough to make, tough to understand. The tougher they were the more beautiful they became.
    ~ Joel Meyerowitz

Thread Information