Need some help with my site

Alright, so my website is www.gravityxp.com and i'm a paintball photographer.

as you can see, i take about 1200 photos an event that go up.

That photopost php looks alright, but its really becoming a pain to use, and i just cant deal with it anymore, its becoming hard to upload many photos at once, and it was easy in the beginning, each albums shows a different size front picture, and it just looks sloppy and they wont help me on changing it.

So what i'm looking for is a new program to use that is very friendly with uploading many many pictures at once and is easy to control, or someone who is a photopost genius and can help me fix that, i already have over 600 people signed up and i hate to lose it all, and i have topped 1 million hits in a month.

Anyone have any suggestions?

thanks,
    Julie

Re: Need some help with my site

Have you tried the photopost forums to see if they can help you out. Seeing that you had to pay for it, pretty much sucks that they don't want to help you out.

Only real other choice is to change to something else. You could look at something like Coppermine which is free. http://coppermine-gallery.net/index.php

If anyone is looking at his painball site, you need to register to see images other than the thumbs.

Re: Need some help with my site

Their forum kinda sucks.
    I think i'm going to go on there and make a huge post with all my problems.
    I know all theyll do is post links to pages that explains what I want but not how to solve it.

Thanks

Thread Information